土木在线论坛 \ 给排水工程 \ 给排水工程资料 \ 写了一份英文简历,大家帮看看有没有什么词法语法错误?

写了一份英文简历,大家帮看看有没有什么词法语法错误?

发布于:2002-12-21 19:44:21 来自:给排水工程/给排水工程资料 25 3510 [复制转发]
School of Civil Engineering
XXXX University of Technology
XXXX,XXXX,China
Dec 21,2002

Dept. of Human Resources
XXXX Water Company
XXXX,XXXX, China

Dear Sir,

I am writing in response to obtain a challenging position as a software/network/water supply/water treatment engineer with an emphasis in design and development. Next year I will receive a bachelor’s degree in water supply engineering. I believe that both my education and experience are directly related to your needs.

As an undergraduate, I have taken all the academic main courses and gain a great deal of practical expertise, I have finished the program of “Pineline Adjustment by Parameters” and “AGA”(Accelerated Genetic Algorithm). As a result, I can, at this point, perform most professional works with little or no difficulty.

Because my primary interest is in software and network development, besides taking courses of my major, I have taken many computer science courses such as Discrete Mathematic, Operation System, Data Structure etc. Nowaday, I can master various kinds of developer tools likes DELPHI, VASUAL BASIC, VASUAL C++ etc. I am familiar with several programming languages, for instance, C, C++, PHP, PASCAL, VB, FORTRAN and so on. I also have some development experience under UNIX and Linux environment. To be one of the main founders of XXX, I have been taking the main task of technology development and support.

I would appreciate the opportunity to join your staff because your firm enjoys a reputation for helping students like me to exert ones strong suit in water supply fields. I enclose a resume and could be available for an interview at your convenience.

Sincerely yours,
XXXX

全部回复(25)

只看楼主 我来说两句
  • waterp
    waterp 沙发

I agree with.
    2008-04-19 02:14:19

回复 举报
    赞同0
  • ysf1566
    ysf1566 板凳
    看后的感觉是,申请工作的专业写的内容少,而业余爱好,如计算机的内容写的多。不妨将二者颠倒一下,主要内容更会突出一些。
    2008-04-01 08:06:01

回复 举报
    赞同0
  • xcf518
    xcf518 地板
    不错,可惜现在已经看不懂了,顶一下,向你学习了
    2007-07-09 12:55:09

回复 举报
    赞同0
  • devils120
    devils120 4楼
    高手真多
    英语真好,羡慕!
    2007-07-08 17:42:08

回复 举报
    赞同0
  • zengminfu1981
    I will learn more English in furture!1
    thanks!1
    2007-06-12 22:15:12

回复 举报
    赞同0
点击查看全部回复(25条)
评论帖子
评论即可得
+1经验值
+10土木币

请先 登录,再参与讨论!

相关推荐
这个家伙什么也没有留下。。。

给排水工程资料

返回版块

22.15 万条内容 · 393 人订阅

猜你喜欢

阅读下一篇

给排水工程的英文名称是什么?...

water supply engineer?or water treatment engineer?

请选择删除原因

回帖成功

经验值 +10